View Single Post
Old 09-09-10, 03:20 AM   #62
Zedi
Sea Lord

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd_von_Mumit View Post
Do you really think just _releasing_ it, as an option, would offend someone? Those who don't want it would just download the default/clean/politically correct version.
There is more than that as this is an international forum and in most of the countries the swastika and anything related to the nazi regime is illegal. This skin is handmade by me, not just an ingame screenshot or a historical picture taken from a public archive, so it could be considered as nazi propaganda and I don't wanna get myself into a serious trouble. Also, I don't wanna involve subsim.com in this and to be considered a place where people do nazi propaganda. This is a serious issue and is best to avoid any misunderstandings.

Anyway, here is a zip file in which I put the black Cover.dds and BottomPage.dds, both clean. Put on them whatever you want and then replace the files in the data\Menu\Gui\RecManual from the black skin mod. Is the best I can do.

I also added a larger image in the first post just to show how the skin looks with the stock UI on periscope view.
Zedi is offline   Reply With Quote