View Single Post
Old 06-30-08, 06:18 AM   #199
D.Kruger
Bosun

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy
Glad to see someone has been working on my FX mod. I do not care at all that someone picked it up and ran with it, looks good
I've been busy with work and many personal things in my life. I had to step away for some time and do the things that I needed to do. Modding ate up HUGE amounts of time.
That's not to say I quit modding - quite the contrary. I modded for myself while I've been away. There were many aspects of the files that I didn't understand and I had to pick them apart and learn them. I didn't want outsiders claiming they helped me thus I had to do it myself. After finally finding a good 32-bit disassembler to view the binaries of SH3 I have figured out some of the mysteries I was facing. I still have much to learn though!
I'll bounce in from time to time to see how things are coming along. I have my own version of my FX mod for GWX that I've been playing with and transforming into the effects that I've always wanted. It's progressing quite well.
I see many of the same faces here, some I wish were gone but one can't have everything they want

CR aka RB
I have made for yours SH4 effects mod "lifevest skins" ( http://files.filefront.com/DKruger+A.../fileinfo.html ) ... Whether you saw, I do not know?
D.Kruger is offline   Reply With Quote