Old 07-11-14, 02:18 PM   #82
airwolf3924
Swabbie

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfish40 View Post
Hello Airwolf,
I'd like to help but I need to know a few things more about your setup. Are you playing the 'steam' version of SH5?
If so, you may want to get the CD version.
If not.
Tell us if you've patched the game to 1.02
Are you using mods, if so, you might list them.
It sounds to me like your game is not patched or there is an install problem. Usually this type of fundamental game function is quickly corrected and we should be able to track the problem down but we need to know a bit more.
UPDATE: I just read down a bit, and you are using a steam version. I don't know much about this version of SH5 save that it really limits you from a lot of mods ect.
I believe that you still need to patch the game to 1.02. If I'm not mistaken, if you do not have this patched, you will encounter many such flaws. I suggest getting the CD, it's really going to make this experience 10 times greater.

Cheers
D40
I just canned the steam version and bought the DVD version and downloaded it off of amazon. I was able to complete the british coast mission with no problems. But now the Southwest approach isnt registering at all. ARG!

I even patroled the area it told me to for 4 days, suck 2 ships (no credit) then went smack dab in the middle of the mission zone (which is massive btw) and sunk 5 more... no credit. Why does this game hate me?

P.S where do i find to see what update my game is? When i first lauched it, i saw it update a file, but im not sure what number it is.

edit: i found the 1.02 file on the ubi website but when i download and go to install it, i get a messege that says "this patch cannot be installed with the current game version"

help
airwolf3924 is offline   Reply With Quote