Old 04-26-12, 07:44 AM   #606
blueduck
Commander

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sittingwolf View Post
To Blueduck;

Do you think you could have a look into my last post in the h.sie's sh3 hardcore fixes thread and tell me if it would be possible to apply in the new LSH3 version as a whole mod? (not containing V16 add-on itself).
Hello Sittingwolf,

you are talking about this one:
Quote:
Hi all,
Quick thought.
Would it be possible to apply a fix for all types of u-boats regarding their test and max depth they can go down to?
From what I noticed none of the present super mods renders that parameters CORECTLY!.

For example and in reality, U-boats type IX could go down to 230m as a test depth and their crash depth was around 250m.

For U-boats type XXI it was between 260 to incredible 300m at the time.

Best,
Sittingwilf
I just did a quick test with a IXB and passing 257m the first message appeared: "We are damaged" - Back to 250m and I was save.
Type XXI down to 260m then rudders used to get deeper. Passing 332m "We are damaged" - back to 310m (97%) was save again.

We did a rework for the chrash depths for LSH3V5 and they should be rather correct.

Quote:
I tried to contact him about that but haven't got any answer from him.
Thanks mate,

Best,

Sittingwolf
Because this is nothing he can fix with his patches. These are parameters given by the subs themselves.

If you can't reach this depth maybe you are using SH3-Commander?

BTW:
h.sie-exe V16B1 will be available with LSH3V6 with some useful options I guess every Kaleun would agree with: 4GB-Patch (absolutely necessary), Fog Warning, Move 1WO to bridge, Radar Bugfix, Bad Weather Fix.
Of course V6 will be prepared for Wolfpack Mod and other things like that.

Regards
Blueduck
blueduck is offline   Reply With Quote