Old 04-03-18, 02:46 PM   #32
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
@ Hitman

Well, the thread was intended to be an ironic one: my protest against some recent and relentless propaganda which has been added to a general litany of anti-male stuff here in the UK just lately.

I don't dare to doubt the statistics yet they fly in the face of my own personal experience, in that whenever I've been threatened or indeed nearly creamed by another vehicle being driven recklessly, there's usually been a woman at the wheel. Just saying....
Statistics say women have less accidents, though I would like to see that broken down to accident per real amount of time or distance travelled. They certainly drive less hours than men in total.

What they usually do better, is they don't take as many risks as us men. Still and despite of that, they tend to get involved in accidents where they are usually right from the rules point of view, but are the usual result of men trusting too much on what the other driver (woman) would do. I know many times I had a risky situation near a woman driver was because of being fed up of her antics and trying to overtake/move away.