Old 03-13-10, 03:06 PM   #48
bigboywooly
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Ok have been playing with the ME and looking at convoys
I dont have a grasp of everything but heres what I do have so far

Open a project file - this one Total Germany

Will focus on Halix NS so zoom in close to the Node and in the mission pane on the right uncheck all but convoys

Click on the Halifax node on map and a window will open up on the left giving details

RelatedSPRadius is the green circle - this covers the spawn points ( docked ships in port ) - any within the radius will get a ship added prior to a convoy leaving
Radius 2 further down is the spawn radius - groups will spawn within this 2km radius so not always in the same spot

Right click the Halifax node and click edit and a new window opens up giving all the convoys leaving Halifax

Click on the convoy name - HX - Gives you the convoy nationality,entry and exit dates, speed and reporting - map - report probabilities

Clicking on the country brings up a drop down menu where you can change nationality
Clicking on Entry or exit date brings up a calender to enable date changes
Name and Speed needs to be typed in
Type brings up another drop down menu with a list of all groups listed in GroupTypes cfg ( C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\*project folder*

Beneath the HX on the Nodeform are Ship Filters and Group Missions
Group Mission on this convoy is Liverpool
Click on the Liverpool and you will see in the centre some new info under misc

Cooldown days 8 - suspect is the time between spawnings for the convoy - I sat outside Halifax and did indeed spawn again 8 days later
Entry and Exit dates are simple enough
Name is Liverpool - target port
Objective Reach node - so just has to reach port
Priority and reward points are new to me but am guessing something to do with dymanic campaign
UsePath False - will use path nodes to reach Liverpool, am guessing route will vary as opposed to typing in a node path where will be same for all instances of convoy

Continues

My mediafire page http://www.mediafire.com/?11eoq19bq9r41

Last edited by bigboywooly; 03-13-10 at 07:20 PM.
bigboywooly is offline   Reply With Quote