View Single Post
Old 03-10-18, 10:31 AM   #5786
nionios
Sparky

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
What I'm thinking of doing is adding these gun crewmen for all subs (I've been using a Balao lately) to the Damage Control Team slots. When their there, they don't pick up an injury....kind of like the Hogan's Alley that's in RFB. You have the crew in a safe place when they aren't called on to "man the guns". The game will start with these gun crews in this Damage Control area, and you'll have to fill the slots when you want the guns to be manned. Unfortunately, the best way would have been for the game to add these crewmen automatically when you send the command to "Man the deck gun"....but that's not what the game does, so you'll have to go to the above Crew Management screen, and move them over individually.
If the Damage Control Team slots are filled then there's no room for the deck crew to hide in a situation of being depth charged.We know that deck crew is vulnerable to depth charges.That's why I leave these slots empty.When DDs detect and chase me I transfer all deck watch men to Damage Control slots.
nionios is offline   Reply With Quote