Old 01-31-11, 08:24 PM   #2074
ingsoc84
Navy Dude

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Hi ingsoc84,

if you are using ZW mods, you dont need the disc in your drive!!

LC
Hello ..no not using any mods yet..IM still tryign toget the basic game to run..it ran on my pc fine..then I did a reformat and reinstalled the game.and since then..the game wont run...CTD..and multiple errors..which I have no idea what is the cause..all other games..such as Silent Hunter 5..play just fine...so Im not sure what the issue is here.I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times..cleared the cache in the game..etc etc..stll..no dice..

If anyone can think of something Im missing..I'd sure appreciate the help..as I really want to play the game..ran fine on my system before I reformated the HD.and I've loaded everything back up..SH5 plays great..I have a

AMD Athalon FX 57 single core running at 2.9...(single core worked fine for the game when first installed) 4 gigs corsair DDR ram...fatality pro xfi titanium sound card...geforce Ultra 8800 with 768 megs ram..windows xp sp3..have downoaded all new drivers..tried older video drivers...directx 9.0c is up and running..dxdiag run shows no problems...I installed java.dont know if Im missing some basic program or otherwise to run the game..really strange this thing is....thanks much

Here is my latest error code upon running:

Could not run because MSVCP71.dll could not be found..try reinstalling the game..

Last edited by ingsoc84; 01-31-11 at 08:38 PM.
ingsoc84 is offline   Reply With Quote