View Single Post
Old 07-04-17, 09:34 AM   #13
moose1am
Frogman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Nuke NK claims that they tested a long range ICBM today that can reach anywhere worldwide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
According to some American(can't remember his/her name and title)said to some news agency, that USA kept every possibility open.

When he said that(through a Swedish news program) I knew that we very soon will see some kind of military action against NK- On the other hand, I'm very bad to predict coming events

Edit: Have an additional question- How far is NK in they developing their Nukes-I know they have nukes, but can they add these to their short and medium range missiles ?

Markus
Now this is scarier to me. I lived thought the Cuban Missile Crisis back in the 1960's and the teachers at my grammar school taught us to hide under our desks. Even back then when I was in the 4th grade I knew it would be all over if we got into a nuclear war with Russia. We had a saying back then if war broke out. Bend over and kiss your A** goodbye. Even little kids know what it means to have a nuclear war. And that was back in the 1960's. The nuclear weapons we have today are 100's times more powerful and would destroy the entire earth in a matter of minutes. You need to remember the dangers or radiation and the dangers of the fall out in the air and water if nuclear bombs were ever exploded in the air in numbers.

Moose1am

My avatar resembles the moderator as they are the ones that control the avatar on my page.
moose1am is offline   Reply With Quote