View Single Post
Old 02-26-11, 03:48 PM   #3006
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Well, the issues are what they are before. RSRD overwrites so many of the changes of TMO. I believe Duc redid a lot of the planes sensors, loadouts and spawn rates, RSRD will change all that to it's own settings. Course it always nerfed the crew ratings. Not that RSRD will cause CTD's or change traffic, just lose a lot of changes and settings that most wouldn't notice...you and me prolly would long as we've played. Would love to see a TMO patch to run over RSRD. I've made many changes to RSRD, haven't noticed problems, but not skilled enough that I would release it.

I actually got the white dials myself, that was a first, figured it was my card settings, a reload corrected it, hasn't happened again.
Yes. Because that, I told about a "partial" TMO 21 with RSRDC. There are changes made by RSRDC over TMO 21. It seems donīt affect gameplay; not different to TMO 20 with RSRDC.

The PTO isnīt a campaign as ATO. RSRDC is the more historic version. TMO and FOTRS are not-totally-historical, but they have some funnie action.

The frustrating navigation in RSRDC without ships for attack is a carachteristic of RSRDC, from the first version made by Lurker.

Also I have my own version of RSRDC (not installed yet, except fot testing), with more ships (extracted from FOTRS), and airplanes. But only for test, by now. I donīt know if some day Iīll publish it.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote