View Single Post
Old 04-22-17, 02:59 PM   #1710
MG Mike
Bosun

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

hello..

the changing of resolution did not work. I changed it in the main.cfg as well as in windows... with the widescreen mod thereīs still the 3d engine error..

and what may be the error with the type VIIbīs missing hull in campaigns ? in solo mission and training the VIIb is fine. only not in campaign..

mysterious...

if i canīt fix that i consider to install testpilots VIIb..

hello again..

since i was not able to fix that texture issue in wise VIIb in campaign i changed to testpilots Viib.

but now i got another issue... In the interior i have the free cam. but not in the conningtower or on the bridge. How can i change that ?
Free Cam on Bridge where i cann move from the tower on Deck and free cam in the conning tower.
Both with working clickspots, so that i could click on the hatches to step in the boat..

quite better would be luccagateaīs conningtower openhatch mod. but this is not that easy to combine with the last new interior by flakmonkey. If i activate the conningtower OH Mod the L shaped bench in commandroom disappear and in the forwars and aft torpedoroom the camera gets out of sectors..

Last edited by MG Mike; 04-25-17 at 03:42 AM.
MG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote