View Single Post
Old 05-08-16, 09:15 PM   #129
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0

the link

http://www.ubootwaffe.pl/en/u-boats/...german-u-boats

i think the pistol were removed by other as i read the mecanism is totaly diferent, i didnt read explicit, but i undestand the pistol are phisicaly diferent and a change means remove and insert.

if you have new version of text please send me it, you can send a mp, thanks for great work.

i was traying to use the "change pistol rule" (to change pistol, 15 min, no silent run, once a time) (in type ii configuered with 2 impact one magnetic) and the game changes so you are more conditionated, for exampe (using hsie fixes) is close to imposible break a destroyer as a hunter or letter type with impact, then you hav only one shoot. this really get the game more interesant, and using 2 men fix in torpedo with fatigue gets them down drasticaly, more rotation. Incredible, i love this ****-metal-can,

addition, once open the tube i think its imposible to change the pistol. What happens with the water into tubes once the fish was launched. There was a extraction system? curiosity.

RUDE: how you get and empty torpedo slot (as you said in your mod for vii) when you are sailing from bases?

There was ealy recomended torpedo configurations for torpedos and tubes? like you added at middle 43, would be a good adittion for next version.

Last edited by Aquelarrefox; 05-09-16 at 11:25 AM.
Aquelarrefox is offline   Reply With Quote