View Single Post
Old 05-04-16, 11:32 AM   #123
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudewarrior View Post
Yes, we can do this, but I won't be able to address it until later this month. My school year is wrapping up and it is a bit hectic right now. I will PM you about it in a few weeks.

Ships running under a neutral banner from one neutral country to another generally traveled well lit. Ships running somewhere that would be deemed sinkable by u-boats ran without any lights, in the hope that they wouldn't be seen. So Germany just assumed they were sinkable when they ran without lights. Ultimately, depending on which mods you run, you have to be somewhat careful in your target choices, especially in the beginning of the war.

Good luck!
thanks the text were in documentation, but editing images in ps is a problem, how you get transparence.

i was looking and traslating, and i have some cuestion about torpedo setting: 1) whats exactly the port set from aug 39, isnt in text, 2) as you said if you change pistol type is not as tdc data, instantly. How much time could take it (playing as own players rules to simulate extract and reinsetion into the tube). 3)about the warming electric torpedos, in real operation, how time it would take? to emulate in game.

thanks

i found this
Quote:
The standard procedure for heating was as follows:
  1. four electric torpedoes loaded into torpedo tubes are connected with four control boxes ("Schaltbild 1" on Drawing 13) for single heating. The temperature of the battery reaches 30 °C (from starting 15 - 18 °C) after 3.5 - 4 h (the total weight of the electrolyte in the battery is almost 100 kg).
  2. After the current was automatically cut off, torpedoes in the tubes are connected in pairs to two control boxes. Two times less current maintains the battery's temperature at 30 °C. The other two boxes are connected to the four reserve torpedeos stowed in torpedo room ("Schaltbild 2" on Drawing 13). The time to heat reserve torpedo's batteries up to 30 °C is about 20-25 hours.

Last edited by Aquelarrefox; 05-04-16 at 11:51 AM.
Aquelarrefox is offline   Reply With Quote