Old 07-14-17, 10:37 AM   #2
p.jakub88
Gunner

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 1
Icon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
I just wanted to put this out there, because I have been getting a LOT of questions lately about how "this or that" works in someone else's mods.

I help whenever I can if I know something, but in most cases, only the guy who made the mod can know what it does and why it does it, so it is rare, if ever, that I can answer such questions about things other then to just "guess" about it which I don't like doing.

if you have general mod questions ask away but if you need specific answers about a mod I didn't make then please ask the guy who made it or ask your questions in the thread that talks about that mod and maybe someone there knows.

im not saying I am not here and always willing to help if I can, its just that I cant know things about what someone else had in mind when they made a mod or what it does.

Hello Webster,

i am afraid that this is adressed to me.

I apologize for asking You, but some mod creators are already retired from SH4 modding scene or disabled the option to PM them. Moreover i thought that You would be more informed that i am in terms of SH4 mods.

I won't be asking You any questions in future i promise.

If only the mod Readmes were more detailed i wouldn't bother other people with my questions.

I am also a mod creator, but for other PC games and i try to describe as detailed as i can all my own mods features, installation instructions, etc.

I don't blame anyone, if it could not answer my question, so there is no need to explain Yourself.

Jakub

Last edited by p.jakub88; 07-14-17 at 11:05 AM.
p.jakub88 is offline   Reply With Quote