View Single Post
Old 03-02-10, 12:39 AM   #110
Jace11
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 1

Wow, erm I don't know what to say...

Most are not even new bugs, they have been around for years. The files system looks like its got SH3 and SH4 stuff carried over and unused. I know these games are special and for a niche market. I buy these kinds a games but bug ridden again. A rehash with a walkable interior where the novalty of talking to your immortal shipmates wears off quick. Maybe too much effort went into this new "eye catching" feature, and not enough into the core game.

This bugs thread is growing pretty quick. Combine this with the DRM and I don't think I can buy this game this time. I don't wanna have to fix all the things that were wrong in the two previous versions. I was worried it would be the same as 3 and 4. I'll wait and see this year, patches, mods and removal of the DRM after poor sales may convince me, otherwise nope.

I'm gonna miss the wolfpacks, the nice graphics and the campaign but I ain't buying anymore unfinished games.

Also does anyone know if the complusory updates will conflict with mods and bug fixes people create. I can imagine having another 2GB directory of mods and fixes that I have to check line by line everytime a patch appears...
Jace11 is offline   Reply With Quote