Thread: Noob here
View Single Post
Old 01-20-17, 09:23 PM   #4
fireftr18
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 0

Welcome to Subsim getbac!

We love getting fresh new, innocent, naive recruits to corrupt. I mean to guide with our infinite knowledge and wisdom of the game.

When you complete your assignment, you should get new orders. If you didn't get new orders, you didn't complete the assignment. You can tell when the yellow star turns gray (or it might turn grey, I'm never sure). If you are assigned a patrol area for a certain amount of time, you just stay in the patrol area until the star turns gray.
You can stop at any port with an anchor and get refueled, rearmed, and repairable damage repaired. You will not get new orders.
A tilted anchor is your home port. You will go to your office and take care of the different tasks available. Your boat will also get completely repaired and upgraded as available.

We know you will have more questions. Go ahead and ask. We all love to show off with our knowledge of the game.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm the officially unofficial self appointed assigner of jobs at Subsim. I'll make you the boat's exterminator. Jimbuna and the others from Great Britain have the boat infested with beetles.