View Single Post
Old 12-04-17, 07:21 PM   #41
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungo_Pete View Post
Well this is one that really pissed me off.Doing my usual skipjack campaigns having the best one yet,when I die I start over.Any way just doing great confident as hell.So command hits me with intercept order I roll my eyes
I have only 2 mk 37's left novembers and friends,well guess who his friend is...thats right a victor turns out I got perfect angle We are both at700feet
he's doing 20knots pinging away i am sitting still 0 knots head on at 2.1 yards he fires I do my now standard bop up to 30 knots an go right at the torpedo in this case him too! dude did not like that he fires another one and then one more and one more to boot.Now something weird happens i go to 3d map and we are head on well almost,now I thought collisions were not modeled then i heard that hull scraping sound when subs are on on the bottom trying to move.I digress....I got three set65's on my ass. He takes one them which does not sink him (amazed!) and then he blurts out another 180 (i am behind him now) any way to wrap this up he gets slammed by two more of his eel's but I got one on my ass and im done so i blow ballast,and i cannot out turn a set65 on the surface.This was another cool moment in this game...but it sucked because of this common refrain
...UNABLE TO TO DIVE BECAUSE OF RECHARGING EMERGENCY AIR BANKS

The End.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julhelm View Post
Why are you blowing emergency ballast?
What Julhelm said. EMBT Blow is there to emergency surface in the event of uncontrolled flooding. It's not the game that's the problem, it's you Bungo. It doesn't matter how many times you come back whining about it, it's the same in everyone of your situations. You use an EMBT Blow in the wrong manner and wonder why you get killed in the process. Honestly I can't tell if you're trolling or...

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote