View Single Post
Old 05-23-17, 07:29 AM   #6533
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
How to vote? I have no inclinations to any party except maybe the Greens and their support for the idea of the National Wage and I don't normally get into the political threads on the forum, but in my (uneducated) view we've got a stark choice: (a) Jeremy Corbyn (who's said plenty of things I couldn't agree with) and his plans to SPEND UP on the NHS, education, social care and mental health; this might see him run out of cash and borrow the Nation in a financial pit... then (b) Theresa May, who will likely take OUR our pension guarantees, social welfare (i.e. disability benefits), OUR houses (social care in old age) and dump EACH of us lower income types into our OWN personal financial pit. No difficult choice for me.
Eichhörnchen it comes down to who is going to slap you in the face the less and how much they are going to rob you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGR1 View Post
No electioneering today, for obvious reasons.

SNP manifesto was to be unveiled, but has been put on hold until further notice.

Mike.
Probably the week end or early next week a low key event in the light of Manchester.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!