View Single Post
Old 09-08-11, 05:17 PM   #494
blueduck
Commander

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertrucker68 View Post
I can add this "Commander" to the Living mod then? This is my first aka real mod.
Also i read that Living was able to time compress up to 2048 like sh4 Mine will not even try to go to that setting, but it has the power to do it should be able to handle 4096. It really seems like the TC is still in it's original state???
I do like the mod it is much better than stock.
Where do you try to increase TC?
In the harbour?

Quote:
It is because i am to close to shore but am using the plotted path this also happens at other places but has to be to close to shore like it's forcing me to slow down and correct the coarse or we are doomed to crash. I know their is the (data/cfg/main) with the TC but it won't let me change any of the settings??
Looks like this
[TIME COMPRESSION]
TimeStop=0
RealTime=1
LandProximity=64
CriticalDamage=1
CrewEfficiency=1
AirEnemyDetected=1
SoundEffects=2
CharacterAnim=4
EnemyDetected=8
RadioReport=8
Particles=8
PrayState=8
HunterState=32
3DRender=32
Maximum=4096
But it won't even try 2048 let alone 4096 and when i say it don't try it's not like you see it for a second like it does when it's stuck on 1 and you speed it up for a flash of a 2 then back to 1 i have never seen it display anything higher than the 1024. What have i done wrong?

Quote:
OK i managed to change all the numbers that had a 1 but it didn't change anything. It really seems that the game is still running in it's original TC state i have ran out of idea's to solve this.
So i will be sailing all the way around and dealing with a few of these hick-ups along the way, it would take a full afternoon just to navigate one way of the channel. I am at a mission that want's a patrol in AN-81 and i still have a Type II A so not much distance so i think i few fuel stops along the way will have to do.
When you change the value in the data/cfg you will have to start a new career to make the changes work or edit the same file in your career-folder.

Regards
Blueduck
blueduck is offline   Reply With Quote