Old 08-25-08, 05:19 AM   #217
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default nice summer

Hello!
Thought I say something..
Dropped only one message in the subsim this summer on general forums, regarding world and stuff like that. I got a reply that I have to get drunk and laid. Well, the man has a point. Very nice to see no one gives a flying f..k about anything happening anywhere if it isn't their country or family. Which is kind of nice, because to tell you the truth, optimistic visions of future like star trek really suck because there is no sex and nobody dies. Although it's nice to watch 90% of Earths history, science whatever is somehow related to Texas, watching movie trekkers really is much more fun than the actual show. Spiner femme takes the cake, woman holding a child pointing to a spot, virtual spot behind a hill she can't see but it is there where brent spiner lives, and she does so with a glare in the eyes every morning. :rotfl:
Do they have to be yellow, well, no, they don't have to. Grab the s3d, open particle.dat and paint it blue. Only hard thing is to find the right event, but it's not that hard. 2 or 3 hours.
Did racerboy release new effects, what's going on? I would appreaciate the update. If not, thanks anyway for reading.

I am proud this mod was downloaded by 937 men according to filefront(IMO very nice number concerning it is for another big mod, it is a mod of another mod and "fps eater" with people not floating the way they should float, and regarding the fact many people fire torpedoes and don't see jack s..t of effects because they play this game the way it shoud be played, all the same very nice work by racerboy and others mentioned in the readme) godarn them to hell and their policy of downloads.
Just a reminder bts forums is a nice place where you can take the mod better if something didn't change there.
Regarding anything about the continuation of this mod. I don't know the status of racerboy's mod, don't know anything as a matter of fact. If you have idea, know how to mod, make a new effect(did SNORKEL GET A SOUND? anyone?), get drunk and laid, I would appreciate you say something here or wherever or go help whoever needs help. Whatever.. :rotfl:

And I cannot believe Francesco Totti missed a penalty for the win..
Nevertheless, he is the capitano, and I forgive him, although, godamn..
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote