Korvetten = Corvettes
S-Boot = Patrol Boats

Ziellänge in Metern = Target length in meters

Vergrößerung = Magnification

How to use the chart? No idea

Lower left chart:
Lagewinkel Schätzung = AOB Estimation

How to use it?
Well I guess that if you measure the aspect ratio observed you can deduce the AOB from this chart.

Right side chart:
Gegnerfahrt Tafel = Enemy speed chart

How to use it?
No clue. I guess the upper row stands for the targets length.
The left side vertical one could stand for the enemy's speed, and the numbers in the chart would then be the seconds it takes the ship to pass through your cross hair.

All in all I think this chart is pretty useless.
You can measure the distance far better with the RAOBF or the rangefinder, the AOB can be calculated precisely with the RAOBF and the enemy's speed can be measured with the U-Jagd clock.
Thank You, Tonic for your reply.! , I don't use RAFOB for all my calculations the current RAFOB IN TWOS is not as good as previous TDW mods, similar to what you see IN Stoiams youtube tutorial. However, I do use the tick marks to find the Aspect ratio Observed. Once you know what the Aspect ratio referenced is and the Aspect ratio referenced, the Attack Disk on the back side will give you AOB. Speed and Range. ( I wish I was able to make a Youtube tutorial that will explain its use) .. basically saying, the AD is an Awesome tool. with all the information is given, you do not have to shoot on a perfect 90 AOB. Once you know the course. THE AD disk will clearly point out the AOB
range. And speed -- there are a lot of tools in the sim to learn. I just recently saw a video with an old-time submariner that kinda of explained the method of 1/3.1/4 1/2 3/4 in this chart. I have to look for a scope that has tick marks in the scope already without calling up the RAFOB wheel. way too many pauses to do calculation's, Once Again for helping with the interpretation's

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote