View Single Post
Old 10-24-16, 01:53 PM   #6141
Raven Morpheus
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 143
Uploads: 0

Just want to say thank you for this mega mod.

However I have a couple of questions/requests regards one or two features, the speech and some text -

As I don't speak or read German fluently (I'm English), I only know a couple of key words and phrases, is there anyway I can change the speech back to English speech? It seems odd to have a mix of English and German being spoken, and also how can the text on for example the Sub Systems page be changed back to English?

Is there also a way to get rid of the annoying "plotting course, returning to course" speech every time I plot a course on the maps (I'm guessing it's just a matter of replacing the sound files with "empty" ones?

Also is there a tutorial on using the the Enigma machine for decoding messages? I've done a quick search, here and on Google, but have drawn a blank.

And lastly - there were sound mods made for SH3 (which also worked in SH4) which added actual speech (in English, but also available in German) taken from the Das Boot movie, and other ambient sounds such as the sound of the captain and crew going through the dive routine. Are there any plans to include such sounds in this mega mod (do they even exist for SH5, and apologies if it's already included, I may have overlooked it)?

Thanks.

Last edited by Raven Morpheus; 10-24-16 at 02:43 PM.
Raven Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote