View Single Post
Old 02-23-13, 11:09 PM   #24
Sniper297
The Old Man

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 19

I'm still trying to figure out what the question is, like why does it wait til reloading a save to show up? I went thru a lot of screwing around to download the original game to reinstall from scratch, it was originally Direct 2 Drive which apparently has been taken over by GameFly now. Somewhere in mine I had a Midway career start and a resupply base named Mios Woendi that was supposed to activate in October 43. I hacked that a long time ago to be active at career start, and become the home port after the fall of Java, but it was so long ago I don't remember how I did it. Mios Woendi is apparently in the original, but I looked it up on google maps and the actual Mios Woendi is in New Guinea 1000 miles away from where they have it. So I'm starting from scratch creating two completely new bases, main problem is that blasted land units layer is either not used for bases or I'm using it wrong. Second problem is time acceleration, testing this requires about 3 months of game time to make sure the changeover works correctly.
Sniper297 is offline   Reply With Quote