View Single Post
Old 10-10-09, 08:45 AM   #153
Rasher
Gunner

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreford-Brown View Post
From the Downloads section (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1187):

Installation:
1. Copy the relevant campaign file onto your desktop. A number of campaign files are at the link above.
2. Find your campaign_SCR file at 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign\Campaign_SCR' and copy to your desktop. This will act as a backup in case anything goes wrong.
3. Download the relevant ship from "VonDos' & Co" shipyard
4. Enable the relevant ship using VonDos' instructions
5. Start SH3 and check that the ship is in the Museum - this will ensure that it is properly enabled. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT AS IF THE SHIP IS NOT ENABLED IT WILL CAUSE A CTD.
6. Open SH3 Mission Editor at 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\Sh3MissionEditor'
7. Select 'Open (Normal Mission)' or use shortcut [Ctrl-O]
8. Open: 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign\Campaign_SCR'
9. Select 'File'
10. Select 'Merge'
11. Check the 'Mark merged data as saveable' box
12. Select 'OK'
13. Open the relevant _SCR file from your desktop
14. Select 'File'
15. Select 'Save Scripted Layer As'
16. Save in: 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign'
17. File name 'Campaign_SCR'

Let me know what ships you have enabled and we can run through checking that they're in your campaign.

(Sorry to jump in Jim - I had this in my back pocket so it's minimal work to paste it here)
Thanks Matey

I will do wxactly as you say and report back but it wont be today as its my leaving do at work and I might be having a few rums or 2

Thanks again for the help!
Rasher is offline   Reply With Quote