View Single Post
Old 12-31-16, 12:30 PM   #101
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
But while we're on the subject of our President, it will be interesting to see if he brings his celebrated integrity to bear on the end of term Presidential pardons. He's actually been fairly heroic in this department. I'm interested to see if he upholds that stance. Or will he go out in a Bill Clintonesque splurge in clemency just before leaving office. I know there's the Hillary issue, will Obama pre-empt Trump and give her a pardon like Ford gave Nixon? And how about the Illinois gov. Blagojevich? Or that fruitcake Bradley Manning? Nah, I doubt that in his case, he is probably part of the Russian hacking machine. What do you think? Controversial pardons coming up, or not?
Interesting questions, but we only have three weeks left to see. Obama has been up to something though.

I heard that he wants to empty the US Navy base in Cuba before he leaves office.

Obama is also jockeying for a DNC political future to elect the next POTUS and of course the other DNC politicians in the the US.

I wonder if he will get a home in Chicago (murder capitial of the northern US) after he leaves DC (suppose to be staying there till his daughters finish school).

Yes, the next few weeks will be fun to watch
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..