View Single Post
Old 05-07-12, 03:58 PM   #1686
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

BTW, Frau, you have found that secret room in Mist Top, yes?

Another good one, nice eye fodder, is Roriksberg. And Dragon's Manor, very close to Mist Top.

Nice to see, but almost impossible to play (makes the game crashing if run with another house or world enhancement mod, is The Garden of Zen. Looks marvellous.

By pics, Riverside Lodge, new, looks very great too, but like most other mods I cannot get it running, the game ctd-ed every time I tried. Most world mods do that for me, due to some famous renaming bug in the Skyrim engine that Bethesda hopefully will fix one day.

Mist Top has several chests and manequins, and a complete forge, enchanter, shrine of thalos, dragon mask shrine, safe, and several weapons holders, so I do not see what your problem is with lacking functionality. But more than functionality the mod is about mood. It simply is "gemütlich". The isolation adds to that. There are quite some very big houses, complete castles, two or three with dozens of manequines and chests etc. But it feels cold, and uncomfortable. Nice to see what people have build, but does not really touch my heart. Thjat'S why I prefer smaller homes like Hunter'S Cab, Mist Top, or - to get a hold in the far West - the Hidden farm at Karthwasten. Just to have a safe haven with some chests and reserves there. Of the five default homes, I only like the one in Riften very much.