View Single Post
Old 07-08-18, 08:08 PM   #4
MechanicalNecro
Nub

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Humm...Sorry to spread my ignorance, but I don't see the problem by looking at your pictures...Could you elaborate further?
The red circle type in the 1st picture is not your position but it's simply a drawing distance circle that you can place at any point in the map. You can place thousands of them if you like...

I'm generally not advicing mods if not asked, but why don't you play TWoS instead of this setup? It would come very close to your mods here because most of them, if not all, are included - and it is certainly bug-proofed.

Modding the game and then using the same saves should be ok normally, but if you add tons of mods it could spell trouble I imagine. Try to start a new career and see if your 'problem' (?) goes away.

Sorry, I guess I could have provided more context. These pictures were taken while I was using the map tools.

That thing in the first picture that's near center screen, to the upper left of the red circle, is my mouse cursor. The red circle should be where its at.

Same with the second picture, that compass is my cursor and I'm measuring distance, but the line isn't where the cursor is. If I wanted to draw a line to plot out courses for enemy vessels you can see where it might be difficult with the way things are behaving.

I tried TWOS but I'm new to the SH series, and I got lost real quick.

Found a Youtuber that uses a similar setup and saw that it almost seemed like a happy middle ground for me.
MechanicalNecro is offline   Reply With Quote