View Single Post
Old 12-05-16, 08:29 PM   #323
Zam1
Swabbie

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karle94 View Post
And I am still surprised people still come here looking for my stuff, even after all these years.

Now, let's get down to business. I think you can still find the necessary tutorials to learn how to mod the game. The process is quiet easy when you have learned the necessary know-how.

It is however quiet difficult to either talk through, or to learn through text.
That will be one huge wall of text, think wall of China You could always do what I did, learn by simply getting the necessary tools and diddle till something happens, for good or bad

There are others that could teach you, I was never good at teaching that sort of things. I get too stuck at details that may or not be necessary, or relevant.

As for the black textures, those turrets were quiet unpredictable. Sometimes they were textured, sometimes not. Guess weapons of war have feelings and moodswings too
I can't seem to find any guides on how to make Surface Ships for SH4 anywhere, whether from scratch or from in game models that are already in AI form. Honestly I'd rather have a text wall, than no instruction at all if you'd be willing to share your knowledge. But of course we'll start with a chunk at a time. But I'll definitely need the files you already have for the Cola to start the modifying process and of course once it's all done I'll be crediting you heavily.
Zam1 is offline   Reply With Quote