View Single Post
Old 02-28-08, 05:20 AM   #624
Aces
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 211
Uploads: 0

Thanks Mikhayl, 41Kts it is, I'll edit the cfg file to match this speed. No problem on the crew thing just an idea that's all , I wondered if there was a setting buried in a file somewhere that effected this but it's not that important. Fantastic news on the 3D stuff, I envy your (and others) talent with such things.

I was wondering how racerboy was progressing with his AI torpedo/s-boat torpedoing mod?. Wouldn't it be great to have AI and human-controlled s-boats firing torpedos in a mission!.

I'll be back in touch soon,

Cheers

Leigh

PS. when I put together the misson I set the date of the type 2as to 1942 and, when I fired up the mission the first thing that flashed up was a "flak gun detroyed" text message. On investigation the forward Flak gun was missing, this was solved when I re-edited the mission and set the type 2a to 1945. Just thought I should mention it.

PPS. There "hopefuly" might be a setting somewhere in a file which governs what happens when one selects "surface cruise" mode (or whatever it's called) or "surface anti-aircraft cruise" mode or whatever. If one could conbine the results of them together then maybe one could get the desired effect. I'll have a play around later, I'm probably on a "hiding to nothing" but who knows. I'd also like to know how crew is handled on AI boats, destroyers etc. have crew visible but the U-boats don't, again I'm probably stabing in the dark but I'm curious to know.

Last edited by Aces; 02-28-08 at 08:13 AM.
Aces is offline   Reply With Quote