View Single Post
Old 06-29-17, 10:03 PM   #102
CaptainX3
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie1983 View Post
Any chance of adding the reduced visibility and proper UI into the Russian subs mod?
I'd prefer not to force certain things like that on players that don't want it... like me for instance, I like the water visibility as it is. However, since my mod does not touch the environment files, you should be able to download the visibility mod and drag its files directly into the override folder from my mod without an issue.

As for the UI... I'm not sure which UI you mean, but there's no way for me to integrate that without forcing everyone to use it. If you mean the other UI mod that's here on Subsim, I don't care for it at all, way too much stuff from DW in it for my taste.

But, each sub has its UI set in the vessel file, and it can't be changed in the game, it can only be changed by editing the file itself. The best way to handle this would be for players to manually combine the other UI and my mod by editing the proper files, or for someone to copy my mod, integrate the other UI, and the release it as a separate mod.

New Playable Subs & More - A Mod For Cold Waters

https://github.com/CaptainX3/CW-Playable-Subs

"We'll settle this the old Navy way... the first guy to die loses!"
CaptainX3 is offline   Reply With Quote