View Single Post
Old 12-13-17, 08:44 AM   #5543
yyzBegonia
Gunner

Downloads: 129
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Hmmm... How "rough" of seas are we talking here? Do you have any other mods installed with Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate? Did you empty your Save folder prior to activating FotRSU? It should dive just fine to PD when you press the "P" key. Don't forget though, the crew can't open the valves all of the way, since the boat actually barely changes level, just enough to get under the water, so it takes longer to go under, and the rough seas add to that. I'd guess you're looking at a minute and a half??... Let us know!
Hmmmmm... I added ISP's submarine .sim files upon FOTRS and that maybe the reason because ISP changes the submarine diving performance. I know it takes time to get under the water especially in rough sea condition, but I'm sure my S-boat's PD order doesn't work in this case because...... Just give an example, I order the boat 'new depth 65 ft' and the it begin to dive, then I order periscope depth before the sub fully submerged, it would bounce up and back to the surface again immediately....