View Single Post
Old 06-11-17, 02:55 AM   #12
urfisch
Sea Lord

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Just my 2 cents on this. I feel always sorry, when i see a group who shared the same interests devides. That took place here from 2005 on. And some great projects where never finished. 12 years later we all are 12 years older but still united in the passion about uboats. That fact still makes me really happy. 12 years ago no one expected a mod like wac 5. 12 years ago i was at the beginning of my career. Now im a father and left my old job years ago. Things are great and things are bad. Things always change.

Thats the way mankind is. We are nice, extraordinary and we are emotional. But we are also sensitive and weak. In case of a lack of respect on each other strange things happen. We dont like to feel misjugded. So i understand you all with your feelings and expectations. Its all human.

But i would love to see you all leave your mad personal feelings in harbour, be kind to each other and go on another successful patrol for the great sh3! Whatever comes, you did a great job with WAC 5.0. Every time i login to subsim and see news in the SH3 Modding section, i am grateful. Thank you guys, its your merit. You deserve a