Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaptrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica Lewinsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaptrap
Regardless, most people will just go download the expansion anyway.
AFTER a $9.95 debit to some form of card.
In this day? Yeah right! Fricking wankers are too cheap even to hand out $10 for something that they whine about isn't free.
how many times do i have to say it, its not about the $10. (at least for me)

how many ways do i have to say it, its not about the $10. (at least for me)

it is about all future mods not being usable to anyone who isnt using the expansion.

how many 1.5 mods work for 1.4? maybe 1 in 20 if your lucky, so you dont really have a choice at all. you have to buy it to use the mods being made for the game.

i bought the UBM expansion a month ago but i wasnt happy about it because i felt like i had no choice other than be excluded from using any future mods.
I'm actually not talking about you. Besides, it's not their fault people aren't making their mods compatible with the previous version of the game. Even I understand this! That's why I took a poll to see where the community stood in terms of the versions they used. I'd be taking my grievances with the mod makers and only them.

Also, if all the mods are being made to work only with 1.5, then you have nothing to worry about in terms of being excluded from using any future mods.
Snaptrap is offline   Reply With Quote