Thread: About the game
View Single Post
Old 01-14-14, 03:42 PM   #18
Recrut Tsoul
Sailor man

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

I hope you will make this game fun to play like SH2, as I noticed the follow up Silent Hunter series started to get a little to hard core, such as crew assignments.
As the captain, your job is to direct the mission, the other crew members do their jobs so that the captain can do his, also, have an option to enable & disable these features as wanted.
I never bothered buying SH4 & SH5, because I simply didn't feel like swabbing the deck & cleaning the head in a video game.

If you truly wanted to create the most hard core Subsim ever, you could add in features such as cleaning, rust Managment, chow hall duties, tool check in & check out.
During swabbing the deck, just before you complete your task, you can have an officer walk by on your wet floor & **** it up, then you must exercise restraint to NOT kick his ass.
A Subsim like this will truely separate the men from the boys, as you have all these clowns on this board that claim to be hard core, overlook or skip just a minor rust Managment detail, a valve head gets rusted into position, and when the captain orders DIVE, you are unable to and get blown to smitherines.
Overlook some cleaning duties, the hole crew gets infected with colora.

Last edited by Recrut Tsoul; 01-14-14 at 03:58 PM.
Recrut Tsoul is offline   Reply With Quote