View Single Post
Old 07-15-18, 06:43 AM   #1
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4
Default A daring question: (TWoS) - (TWoS Campaign) + (OHII) = Good Stock game?

I have a daring thought.
Let's suppose (which must not be true for me personally) that I am a nostalgic player who wants to play the stock game of SH5 without flaws, the stock campaign without flaws (but with the progress bar), start playing the initial tutorial without flaws...etc all without flaws ... Having all original video sequences back in the game, BUT...

... BUT having all the excellent GUI functionality and sub realism that TWoS offers, which is including all of the NewUIs functionality, the new optics modified handlings, crew order system, automation features etc.

So my question is the same as in the title:
Is it possible to take TWoS, to remove its modified Campaign, then to simply add Open Horizons II in order to get TWoS but with the stock campaign and its playing style?

This is a daring question, I know, because it seems that I am dismissing the big and fine work that people have put in TWoS, but that's not true...Don't forget: I like TWoS, but I'm also (supposed) to be nostalgic so I want to know what Ubisoft has delivered out of the box so to speak.

Thanks to tell me if this is doable for pure private usage. Thank you!
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote