View Single Post
Old 04-06-19, 06:23 PM   #2
derstosstrupp
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 489
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by con20or View Post
Just wondering if the 'length' toggle on TDC was in the U-boat TDC in SH series for salvos. Also the radio directionfinder - i always wondered what the big ring on the bridge in the game was but dont ever remember getting radio direction info.
In WP, the target length determines the angle spread of the salvo. This afternoon playing solo, I actually got to see this for the first time working, shot at a passenger ship, and got hits bow, center mass, and stern, really cool.

Quote:
What is the enigma for in the game? Is it for MP - are there multiple uboats in these games?
You can fill multiple boats in a lobby and all attack as a wolfpack, communicating via radio as in RL.

Quote:
Just spent a few hours sailing around making a mess of finding the convoy - its hard when you're by yourself but just trying it out and playing with a friend tomorrow. Finally found the convoy and realised how little I can do with TDC. Great game though - beautiful too. Is there an external cam?
We’ve got a regular group going with Neal weekly, keep an eye on the WP League thread as I’ll be setting something up for next week. Happy to connect with you otherwise too and show you the ropes. Add me on Steam (same name as here).

Quote:
Also - my UZO has no stad marks/graduations - is it not suppose to?
None in real device either. The one we have looks just like the real one, except the real one had an illumination adjustment for the line (hope this is added). Range was eyeballed but usually irrelevant since they shot at low gyro angles on surface.

Quote:
Where is the voicepipe? Ive read about it and closing it for diving - does it only show when you are playing with other humans?
No functionality there AFAIK in game.

One-Stop Targeting Shop:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WwBt-1vjW28JbO
My YT Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIJ...9FXbD3S2kgwdPQ
derstosstrupp is offline   Reply With Quote