View Single Post
Old 04-30-06, 03:19 PM   #77
GreyOctober
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Interesting thread....no hired guns or professional assasins so far, which is kinda dissapointing ..j/k

Here i go:

Name: Lucian

Nickname: GreyOctober (why?..i just happened to look outside the window some years ago)

Age: 23 something (born in October in Constantza, Romania - check SHIII map)

Education: graduated highschool, currentlly "serving my sentence" at Uni, studying mechanical engineering...no comment

Occupation: Visual editor and graphic designer at a local newspaper (goes hand in hand with the mechanical part above i know :|\ )

Marital status (just in case there are girls around )...FREE. Curentlly living alone in my appartment in Galatz, same country.

I like: Smoking, a good laugh at the pub with a few beers on the table, driving my 1986 Volvo (which will be turning "vintage in a few years if i keep it :rotfl: ) at its breaking speed and surviving the experience...and i like a good challenge.

I dislike: Bad cigs, bad beer with worse people, and any other car , shopping for extended periods of time, human incompetence (though im sometimes incompetent myself) and silly/stupid situations featuring stupid people

Hobbies: Back in 95 i was diagnosed as beeing a sim nut. Played pretty much anything which flew, walked/drove, sailed and had guns to fire and an option of 100% realism. In 2000 i slowed the pace and went civilian with the Flightsim series, and then started blowing up stuff again with IL2FB and much recentlly SHIII.

ROCKING ON!

Cheers!