View Single Post
Old 02-28-08, 09:30 PM   #21
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesplanet
I will happily buy the add-on and install it when the mods are complient though I'll probably never play a U-Boat campaign. I bought SH4 because it was fleetboats and I truly love the sim.

I hope in the future that there will be an add-on to play British or Dutch subs in the Atlantic but I'm afraid that will be a long way off as the U-Boats will take center stage.

I read and appreciate Elanaibas post and I understand completly the financial aspect but I can't help but feel like the Allied side will be forgotten in the series, hopefully I'm wrong. It's a great game and I hope we get to enjoy it for a long time.

BTW, I would love to be able to control a surface ship in the Atlantic and blow the U-Boats out of the ocean!
I'm certain that I will never play the U-Boat but I am buying the patch tomorrow to support Elanaiba and the Dev team... and wait to install it when the mods I like catch up.

A mission or two in my GATO class in the Atlantic to sink something German - (Axis powers) - or a photo mission in the Med would make my day... lol

Happy Hunting!

Art

CO USS SCAMP (SS-277)
aanker is offline   Reply With Quote