View Single Post
Old 01-05-13, 10:46 AM   #67
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
So in other words if I don't agree with your idology you are going to shut me up
As the old saying I've quoted so many times before goes, "It's not what you say, it's how you say it." This has nothing to do with your ideology. It has to do with your penchant for never discussing an issue, rather just proclaiming yourself right while not really saying anything. As was pointed out, you parrot those pundits without ever contributing to the conversation yourself. In all the posts you've made here, you never actually talk about anything. You just repeat the latest right-wing gossip and then think you're being picked on when somebody calls you on it. Nobody is trying to shut you up. We're just waiting to see if you'll ever say anything worth listening to.

Quote:
call me names just like Beck, Rush, Hanniaty, Levin, and a host of other consevatives said you would thanks for proveing their point, because it is the only way you can defend your point of veiw
And there you do it again. I've listened to them all from time to time, and they never discuss the issues either. They don't espouse a Conservative point of view, they pronounce their own point of view, which is fine, but if anybody disagrees they are the ones doing the name-calling.

Also, accusing someone else of calling you names is both funny and sad, because you have been doing that to anyone who disagrees with you from your very first post.

Quote:
I hear that they are starting to take a look at violent video games as a root cause of our problems so when they decide to ban video games what do you think is going to happen to this site, so now that the rich are paying their fare share I guess you didn't like that one either, it's time to give up our guns and video games and be good little sheepeople, and you know what Tribesman yes dumpster diving is a crime it is a crime that I should have to do it. Because of Fracking beer doesn't taste good any more.
And you manage to tackle five different subjects in one long, rambling, very poorly done sentence, all without actually saying anything. You manage to insult people and call them names ("sheepeople") as you always do, and I'm sure you will once again complain about being picked on when someone else returns the favor.

As I said at the beginning, it's not what you believe that causes people to make fun of you, it's the superior and yet childish way you manage to not quite say it. Maybe you should begin by learning how to actually say something, then learn how to write down what you are trying to say. Maybe then people will start to take you seriously.