Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-29-17, 06:49 AM   #5103
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 369
Uploads: 0
Default Crew Management Page' when in port

Just noticed something, when I was in my port, between patrols, on the the crew management page. On the left side under 'renown,' there are three buttons. Left one is list of sailors that can be added to your crew and the right one is to award medals to the crew on board. The middle button is for promotion of your crew. I have always looked at crew members who have had a lot of experience and/or a certain skill that I would like to build upon. But sometimes when moving the 'stripes' over to the individual I'm trying to promote and releasing the icon over the picture, it flys back to where I started from. And this is what I noticed. When I left clicked on the mouse to start to move the 'stripes' icon, looking at the crew, ones that are eligible for promotion are slightly highlighted. Showing which ones I can promote. Now for my question. Is this something added to FotRS recently, because if so, I think it is great. If not, I have never noticed it before or read about it on the forum. I, like others, have had problems with the' Crew Management Page' in the past trying to 'build a better crew'.
Happy Hunting!
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote