View Single Post
Old 10-21-09, 10:52 PM   #119
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starforce2 View Post
I've finished my missions. How you doing on yours?

BTW, I'm not renaming them. I am going to put a notation in each mission description and a readme explaining what they are for. Since tambor is ok with editing the missions I'll do the same for FOTRS for all of them later.

On and on SM118 I decided to be evil and fill every tanker with fuel instead of cargo (whats the point of attacking tankers if they aint being used as tankers?) at any rate..should blow up nicely
I still have to do:

I spend most of the day working on the AI torpedo MOD that Darkfish gave to Keltos and he put it on a Somers DD and wanted someone to check it. Then some time on the Japanese Campaign, then time away from the computer, so I didn't finish yet.
I still have to check to see if they run ok, they load into the Mission Editor, but I didn't check the game yet, figured I would check that when they are done.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.