Old 10-06-09, 02:29 PM   #147
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna View Post
I'll get back to you tonight
Okay, you said you've checked and it is in the museum.....that means you have successfully installed it.

Now, presuming you have inserted the text line into the EnglishNames CFG and have backed up your Campaign_SCR file before overwriting with the one I sent you......here is the final test using the mission editor to ensure everything is okay.

Go into the game directory and double click on the mission editor icon....forget the second one, you won't have that.

Click on file then open scripted layer and the picture below should appear after a few seconds.

Click on the hand, this will allow you to drag the screen around by depressing your left mouse button. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
This may take a little practice, but it's worth mastering the operation.

Using the drag feature and the zoom application navigate to Napoli (1)

Change the date to June 1940 (2)

You will notice the Esperia south west of Napoli (3)

Go to the time acceleration machine (4) and click on the play key. You can accelerate or slow down the speed using the + and - keys as well as pause or stop.

Set the speed to a reasonable level (say 256 ish) press the play button and you will see the Esperia as well as any other scripted units in the June 1940 time period follow they're waypoints.

I reckon you'll pick the rest up easy enough from here.

SINK EM ALL!!

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote