View Single Post
Old 06-26-17, 09:54 PM   #4771
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
Image is thru periscope of Covette SubCHaser doing 15Kts yet the sonar operator reports no sound! Distance is less than 2000 yards. Running V60 beta. MAx speed for this Corvette is 17kts so it's not the half of max speed problem. Any ideas?

Larger image, first one was too small

You needed an image of the PK displaying the true name of the ship in question. Fotrs Ultimate has three "Corvette's", none look like the one you've taken a picture of. That being said, the Version 0.60 had a problem with its sonar, we're about to release a version 0.62 to correct it, plus other features/additions.

===============

From a later post:

Quote:
It's now Aug 25 '42 and I'm off to East China Sea in the same old Gar with no radar, but I did get an upgraded SD! What gives?
Sounds like the same old problem we've all had with the stock game or any modded one. The upgrades don't come when their supposed to. I can't answer your question. I don't know your game setup; How you "save" your game from one mission to another; How you play your game...lots of Alt+tab, never overwrite a previous save etc. If you want Radar, start a new career in the sub you want, Mid year 1942.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"

Last edited by CapnScurvy; 06-26-17 at 10:08 PM.
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote