View Single Post
Old 08-30-18, 09:03 AM   #454
JAFO-
Watch

Downloads: 110
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnacleboy View Post
after searching the net for hours and reading this thread from page 1-30, I ask you guys ... does anyone know where I can find a detailed instruction/guide (if existing) how to use the RAOBF in this mod (how to read the rectile, read the values for Range/Speed/AOB from which marker depending on the zoom factor)?
G'day barnacleboy..

The best I can do is point you at a series of 4 tutorial youtube videos made by stoianm1. They're made in SH5, but use the same RAOBF model as Ahnenerbe's mod does, which is to say, the version with 2 black and 1 red marker.

The videos are rather painful to watch, as he repeats everything 3 or 4 times, instead of just making a point and moving on, and he sometimes jumps ahead of himself and/or the tutorial, so that you may need to pause at times to read everything on the screen before moving on, but despite the many flaws in presentation, it's actually a very clear explanation of how to use the RAOBF. However, it could have been a much more concise and shorter video if only he didn't repeat himself so much.

(he also makes a very silly but easy-to-make mistake with the AOB of the ship he's targeting.. watch for it!)

Here's the link to the first video.. you should be able to find the others from there.

JAFO- is offline   Reply With Quote