View Single Post
Old 07-20-18, 04:35 AM   #6
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Apologies for the long post but in our household we do have a few pets Most adopted or rescued from the streets

Dogs:

Tango - German Shepherd / Husky mix, got him when he was 1 year old from the previous owner who was not able to hold him in his small appartment and this boy needs his space to run about.

Happy Face

Toby - Rescue, dumped as a pup found by animal rescue hiding under a car with her sister who got adopted by someone else.

Cats:

Mouski - This one we got as a kitten from a teacher whos cat gave birth to a bundle of joy she's hitting the 18th yr old mark

Cinca - This one I found on the street as a kitten dumped, since it was night and she's all black I just passed her and it was our previous German Shepherd who basically stopped moving and stuck his nose against the small furball.

Aiko - my younger brother picked up this one. Picked her up at his GF place where they didn't like cats in the house so got constantly tossed outdoor nor did they spay the mom where this one is from.

Luna (Big red ginger), Carlo (small Ginger/white) Mona (black/Brown/Greyish) - Speaking of spaying/neutering your pets, I detest people for outlandishly refuse to do so if they don't plan to get kittens or pups. Nope they just dump the pregnant cat or dog or after it has given birth the whole nest instead of paying for the small price to get the animal spayed or neutered. Anyway Luna we spotted her on the street with 5 small ones, we quickly found out she isn't a feral cat, the younglins where a bit more wild except one which we could touch the others don't get very close. anyway one became roadkill and we noticed Luna got knocked up again...this is where me and my parents decided to take her in and give birth in our house of 6! new kittens and we managed to find good homes for 4 of them and got stuck with these two Mona and Carlo. We neutered Luna and managed to captured the 2 females of her first nest and neutered those as well to avoid the population in our neigbourhood to grow even bigger. Those 2 females and 2 brothers stay close to our house for obvious reasons that their bowls of water and food are getting refilled daily

Last edited by HunterICX; 07-20-18 at 05:12 AM.
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote