View Single Post
Old 12-11-10, 12:11 AM   #27
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

ive got windows 7 x64 bit and had no problems with patch. was wondering what it did exactly.good explainations in these post. I have noticed shorter loading times on my system when patch was applied. but everyone has a diffrent setup. this patch can be applied to other exe files as stated but moat of the time you dont see much of a diffrence. also if you run your screen reses above 1024 it helps to take the load off your cpu if you have a decent video card or 2 3 way sli or crossfire. as stated in seeing diffrence I have installed patch on games like oblivion and not noticed diffrence but the game it self might not need to exceed or use 1g of ram. sh4 does seem a rather stable game in stock trim until modded heavely. so this patch is a good thing. good testing by the way. I had no problems with sh3 either but patched it anyway. also helps on driving games as well such as nfs where your system is taxed trying to load up coming scenery, but alot has to deal with what kind of system you have put together or baught.
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote