View Single Post
Old 12-15-15, 08:54 AM   #554
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Just an FYI, my previous post wasnt a slam against 'all' of islam or muslims.

In our small community here we have a few who may be feeling somewhat helpless as they are claiming to witness first hand their neighborhoods take a header and are dealing directly with rising crime rates, assaults, and a waning sense of security. Granted some in the Islamic religion combined with media services and political divisivness make it even harder to deal with.

But for these few here speaking the root problem they say they are seeing, like it or not, are in fact muslim immigrants. And it seems to me when those few come out and accurately identify the source of their problem. Others who have nothing at all in common with their current situation just outright accuse them of not understanding, being or thinking like a nazi, or chastise them its not all muslims, get diagnosed by internet quacks with a phobia, and scolded for not being more tolerent.

Anyone should be able to say someone is messing up my neighborhood without the PC police getting their panties in a wad and accuse the person of having a phobia. Im fairly certain they, the actual victim, knows not everyone from the middle east are messing things up, they are not phobic, they are not nazis, they do understand.

They are however probably more than a little ticked off.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote