View Single Post
Old 04-25-13, 01:01 PM   #28
V13dweller
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 101
Uploads: 2

As my previous data shows, I was comparing the Phenom II to the processor of 2010's standard, the 37xx not the 39xx, not the latest top of the line equipment.
And your showing equipment of post 2010 standards, and this is voiding the validity of what some of my data shows, now just settle down and look at the data I show you, and see it as it is, not just how you want to see it.
And I know the odds's are stacked against me so I will just discontinue this debate while I am still ahead, please get the expected silliness and expected insults and/or rude remarks out of the way.
Since all of my data has been shot down without any of it taken into consideration.

Also, if you have difficulty viewing and seeing information from links.

Not too much difference.

Not much difference at all.

I will also have a screenshot taken at a later date of the FPS counter showing you the results you don't want to see.

Relating to my friends i7, It was a comparison from is LAPTOP processor to other i5's.
And the i7 does outperform the i5 under most circumstances even though it is a laptop core.

I'm sorry I have a different opinion to the rest of the community even if it is supported by facts.
If having a different view is not allowed here, I will associate myself somewhere else.

Last edited by V13dweller; 04-26-13 at 12:32 AM.
V13dweller is offline   Reply With Quote