View Single Post
Old 09-23-14, 08:19 AM   #14
CTU_Clay
The Lone Wolf

Downloads: 315
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwo View Post
But does a simple change of let's say a dds or tga file make the game unstable? And I changed them back with no results. It's hard to start a new career when you spend hours in that old career with 10 patrols
Quote:
It's hard to start a new career when you spend hours in that old career with 10 patrols
To avoid losing a career > > backup your career...backup...backup...backup...

I learned my lesson. I now backup my career after every "save & exit" event and rename them accordingly to my point in date/time of game. I currently have 8 backups of my "D. Duckstein" patrol 7 career. Renamed example: 8. D. Duckstein 6July42 0127 hr

This will not help fix the buggy thing in your game, but it will help save your career. I have never to this point in time experienced your problem with my game by saving while on the surface or submerged. I feel my game files are stable due to the fact I am using very few mods. I might note that all of my mods are JSGME enabled, and no other files have been edited manually. Of course my system is only a 3 GB, 32 bit system and that alone prevents my mod soup load from being heavy.

-clay
CTU_Clay is offline   Reply With Quote