View Single Post
Old 03-16-11, 12:35 PM   #72
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGoodLandLubber View Post
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this happen; but the other day I lit up a four ship convoy. I took out an A&B class destroyer, a medium cargo ship, a large merchant ablaze and fire just broke out on a passenger / cargo vessel.

I was waiting on the large merchant to sink and was getting ready to finish off the passenger vessel when I got a CTD.

I went back into JSGME and removed the damage from fires mod and it worked OK after that. I haven't downloaded v1.4 yet. All I'm running are GWX, Torpedo damage final v2.0, life boats and debris, and damage caused by fires v1.2.

Some ships in Sh3 have problems (CTD frequentelly) when breaking in two parts, what happens when a catastrophic destructions occurs.

The damaged by fire mod allows total destruction a bit more frequently by the constant hit by fire.

But note: this isn't a mod problem neither a original sh3 ships problem. This is present only in third part ships. I already made a comment here about this problem asking the modders ship builders to test this feature(break in two parts) on their ships...

Last edited by Rubini; 03-16-11 at 02:00 PM. Reason: mistype error
Rubini is offline   Reply With Quote